Mark Printing & Graphics has a reputation for producing superior and vibrant color printing. We maintain accuracy and consistency from start to finish, creating exceptional results every time. It begins with our extensive prepress experience and continues through our advanced printing / Direct to Plate technologies and highly skilled press operators.
Offset printing has long been a favorite amongst printers and customers alike for its consistently high quality and cost effectiveness. While offset printing is used for medium and large quantity print jobs, it is also advantageous for printing true PMS colors and metallic inks.
As your Premier Print Service Provider, we have the highest of quality equipment available to effectively and efficiently produce your unique project, which includes:
- PDF and conventional work-flow for Mac and PC
- We support all the standard major software used in the industry
- Mitsubishi DPX – Direct to Plate Setter
- Kodak Magnus 400 – Direct to Plate Setter
- Komori 28 x 40 – 8 color perfector with AQ
- Heidelberg 23 x 29 - Speedmaster – 6 color – with AQ
- Heilberg 19 x 25 - 2 color
- Ryobi 525 - 14 x 20 – 5 color – with AQ
- Ryobi 12 x 18 – 2 color
There is no print project we can’t do, and there too many print projects to list that we are capable of handling, but here are just a few:
• Brochures – Folded, flat, in all sizes and stocks
• Hang Tags
• Plastic Cards
• Business Cards – with many different finishes, foil, emboss, silk/suede stock, textured stock, spot UV, etc.
• Door Hangers
• Stationary packages, Letterhead, Envelopes of all sizes and stocks
• Table Tents
• Window Clings
• Custom Boxes